I recommend websites4pubs, who have been designing websites for pubs, bars, restaurants and guest houses since 2005. They know what they’re doing because it’s all they do. More than that, they’ve been working with hundreds of pubs to develop a system that is what pubs want and need:
- A website for your pub or bar that you can update easily yourself
- A website designed for your pub’s needs
- A website with proper support, when you need it
- All for a single monthly fee
- Additional support and content management from £25 per month
- No hidden extras, tie-in periods or contracts
This is the websites4pubs “content management system” and what you end up with is a stunning website, easy to manage with full support and continually being updated and upgraded with unique and groundbreaking new features your pub website will help you increase your trade.
New features and upgrades
Your website will change over time. New features will be added, old features updated and problems fixed. We don’t charge for upgrades, in fact changes are rolled out and installed automatically.
Why use websites4pubs?
Engage your customers
Their websites aren’t static, they’re designed to engage with your customers:
- Full Contact Details & “Find Us” – make it easy for customers to contact you using the contact form (with built in “Captcha” service to prevent spamming) and full Google Maps and direction finder
- Customer Registration & Newsletter – Send an email newsletter to your customers when you want. Automatically includes your events for the next 2 weeks and special offers. Emails include full tracking and even auto unsubscribes from people who cannot be contacted. System includes spam alerts and “white-listing” protection so you can track who has reported you as spam (it’s not uncommon for competitors to subscribe and report you as spam to try and affect your email delivery rates)
- Food and Drink Menus – Use our advanced online menu system and ensure everyone can read your menus in a clear and simple to read layout. Feedback shows people don’t always like PDF’s as they are often too big for downloading or just don’t work.
- Real Ale Management – Easily add real ales and let people know what you offer. Features ability for customers to rate the beer too.
- Promotions and Vouchers – Advertise web only offers or just your standard specials you operate. Restrict them to registered users or open to everyone. Special vouchers to encourage signups. Birthday vouchers – sent automatically to registered users.
- Table Bookings – Your customers can book a table online easily with one of our websites. Don’t have the additional cost and expense of something like opentable, restaurantdiary or others, ours comes as standard. It requires no additional hardware and there is no cost per booking unless you want SMS notifications and these are as low as 8p!
- Online Food /Drink Ordering -If you are using the internal menus, you can enable them for online ordering. Perfect for lunchtimes especially if you are located near offices – people can pre-order lunch, you confirm by phone/email and take a deposit if necessary, they turn up and enjoy a relaxed lunch without stressing about it being ready before they have to go back to work.
- Events and Entertainment – “Stunning!” – That’s what clients say about the events management feature. It includes the ability to add sports listings at the click of a mouse, or you can even take a feed direct from matchpint.co.uk, the fastest growing sport listing portal in the UK. Promote events with pictures, link to ticket sellers, set times….more than just a basic calendar function. Add your entertainment acts to the system to fully promote them and allow customers to rate them too. Audio uploads possible too.
- Automatic Events Advertising – Include the automated advertising module and standard seasonal events like Father’s Day and Christmas are promoted automatically and removed when the event is passed. We use generic graphics to keep your costs down, however, for a small fee we can design bespoke adverts. We can even create animated adverts on your website to promote you events or offers with a massive range of styles to use as a base.
- Accommodation Bookings – Enjoy the benefit of an internal system or integrate with the likes of Eviivo,Booking.com, roomlynx…plus many others.
- Photo Gallery – Unlimited number of photos in as many albums as you want. It’s your pub – build up a photo history of great things that happen there without restrictions.
- Tourist Information – Power your way up search engines by becoming a valuable resource for tourists. Add all the tourist places near to you and search engines will see you as a hub or authority in the area.
- Local Businesses Feature – Create ties with local businesses by including them on the local business section. Again, something like this will make you appear as a hub to search engines – you’re a real part of the community.
- Reviews – Capture customer reviews and display them on your website simply and professionally. Drop in the tripadvisor code and just add the module to the website where you want it.
- Community Notice Board (free to your local community) – Encourage local community groups to use the community notice board on your website to promote their own meetings no matter where they are held (of course it’s even better if they hold them at your pub or in your function room). Great for search engines to rate you higher, great for the local community, great for your business.
- Function Room Bookings – promote and market your private party trade, bring in new custom from community groups and business customers looking for a meeting venue
- Mobile friendly – all the features of your website formatted for smartphones and tablets
…it’s all there and you’ll be able to judge for yourself how valuable your website is as there is built-in activity monitoring.
Don’t just take our word for it, this is what customers say about websites4pubs…
“All I would say is that it is very user friendly, and if I do get stuck help is at hand and very quick. I would recommend it to everyone and always do. It looks different in as much as we can have our website looking different to others that you produce, unlike some companies who just seem to adapt the same old template over and over again.”
Nicky, The Green Dragon, Lavington, click here to see Nicky’s website
“…extremely patient and helpful, spending time talking me, a website novice, through the whole process.. we regularly get positive comments on it from customers”
Katy Burnett, The Chequers, Berrick Salome, click here to see their website
“Our website has given us a host of creative ways to serve our customer base; this has led directly to more business and a closer relationship with our customers. The site is easy to use, highly featured and if there are any issues, Steve is always on the end of the phone and quick to help. It’s great value and designed specifically for the pub trade but with enough flexibility to be highly personalised. We love it.”
Martin, Wheatsheaf Inn, Willingdon, click here to see his website
Check out some other examples… Tommy Flynn’s, Slough – they use the online ordering feature; Greyhound, Burton-on-the-Wolds who use the table booking feature; Silver Cup, Harpenden for the Real Ale feature or The Queen’s Head Inn, Hinckley for an example of a customer voucher.
Connect to facebook and twitter simply and easily.
You can set your website up to automatically tweet your events each morning.
Incorporate a facebook like box to connect your website to your facebook account.
“We believe that support is key in our business. Not only will we help you when you ask for it, but we will proactively go through our client websites at regular intervals to check they are looking ok and suggest alterations where necessary.
We genuinely care. You’re not just another customer. The more successful you are then the more successful we are.
Unlike normal content managed solutions such as those offered by the likes of 1&1, mySite and so on, we proactively support our product by carrying out spot checks on websites, monitoring admin activity and just general checking to see if we can help.
When you do need help you get a direct contact – a named person who will look after you, not a foreign call centre, not a support ticket that goes off into the abyss. If you’re dealing with websites4pubs we’ll be your first point of contact…just come to us.”
All features are included as standard:
- .co.uk domain name we’ll buy for you (or handle a transfer from an existing domain)
- design of your website
- 1 x business class email account (additional email accounts £3 per month)
- updates, upgrades, fixes, support
- on going content management (additional cost from £25 per month)
If you’d like more informaion please click here